SD card recovery software concerns

999DDD 15:08 18 Sep 2018

Hi everyone. New posting here so sorry if I've posted in the wrong section.

I need to use software to recover files from a SD card that were deleted by mistake. I would send the card away so it could be done for me but I also have private pictures on there. Are the software developers/manufacturers of the software I choose to use able to view any files I try to recover.

Any suggestions for which software to use, I don't mind paying a small fee if needed

Thanks in advance

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:42 18 Sep 2018

Are the software developers/manufacturers of the software I choose to use able to view any files I try to recover.

No!

click here from piraform or Campic Restor will probably get your files back

Recuva

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: In-depth hands-on

See concept art from groundbreaking video games including The Last of Us, Journey and No Man's Sky

iPhone XR release date, price & specs

Les meilleurs VPN pour Kodi (2018)