Screen shots onto memory card

Joanne Cook 17:36 24 Nov 2016

I'm trying to transfer 45 screen shots from my iPhone 6 onto a memory card which is then going into a digital photo frame. I have used my USB lead and plugged it into my windows 8.1 computer but my phone just seem to pick up certain pictures but typically not the pictures I want. Can you offer any advice, or if this is even possible? Or if I email all the photos to myself - can I transfer them onto a memory card??? I have no idea, I'm just trying to think of alternative way to try and get these photos (they are screenshots) from my phone onto a memory card. As you can tell I'm not a very technical person so all this is confusing to me, so a idiots guide would be appreciated if anyone has any advice, thank you in advance.

Burn-it 22:07 24 Nov 2016

When you plug it in, the computer should see the phone memory as a USB device and you should be able to use a file manager to copy the pictures. I say copy as you should not delete them from the phone using a computer. This is how it normally works, but of course Apple may do things differently.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 release date & specs

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2019 is 'Living Coral'

Can Macs Get Viruses & Do Macs Need Antivirus Software?

Comment baisser votre ping ?