kenamb 19:08 13 May 2005

Hi all ,
I have just been given a 19" crt monitor and in the top left corner there is a black bit as if the screen wants adjusting up , but I have tried every thing i know to rectify it but the screen drops down and every thing is on a slant.
Any ideas
Ta , Ken

  Night Ryder 19:20 13 May 2005

Could be this is why you were given the monitor. Sounds to me that it needs a little internal adjustment.

  jack 19:47 13 May 2005

Night Ryder
Is almost certainly correct.
There appears to a 'slippage' or misaligment of the scan coils- bit out of most DIY attention - high voltages etc.,
TV repair shop may take it on but labour can come out a £30 ish p.h.
A computer fair will have a good un for that.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Indie publisher Canongate’s top 10 book covers of 2017

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Tablettes Amazon Fire : quel modèle choisir ?