xptosmtbd 09:23 02 Jun 2003

Hi, I have just scanned a form that I need to fill out into my documents. How can I fill the form out on my screen, whick application can I use to do this?....I have the office 2000 suite and photoshop 6. Thanks Sandra

  graham√ 09:35 02 Jun 2003

Is there two of you? Please click the other thread 'Resolved' (respond with a . first) or it will get confusing. See if your scanner has a 'Editable Text' scan, OCR, which is 'Optical Character Recognition'. If it has, you're in business.

  xptosmtbd 12:15 02 Jun 2003

Thanks Graham...Sandra

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

8 brilliant character artists speaking at Pictoplasma 2018

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Football : comment regarder la Ligue 1 en direct ?