Saving a Publisher file in pdf or jpeg format

D.on the Farm 17:21 08 May 2003

Have just self taught myself Publisher 2000. But I cannot seem to figure out how to save the flyer I have created as a jpeg. Publisher does not list JPEG in its SAVE AS.. pull down list. "Paint" does list JPEG in its pull down list but when I copy the flyer and paste it to "Paint" only half the image pastes the rest is jibberish.
IS THERE ANY EASY WAY TO DO THIS??

pj123 17:28 08 May 2003

Unfortunately, Publisher will only allow you save as a MS Publisher file. The way I do it is to "select all" and then open Paint Shop Pro and paste in. then save as a jpeg. then print from Paint Shop Pro.

VoG™ 17:31 08 May 2003

Publisher 2002 allows Save As a jpj - it's quite a long way down the list; you have to scroll down to find it.

pj123 17:31 08 May 2003

Sorry, should have said "select all" and then copy, and then paste into paint shop pro. then save as a jpeg and then print using paintshop pro or you could insert picture back into MS Publisher and print from there.

Bandy 19:26 09 May 2003

I sometimes use Publisher but then save as a pdf, using pdf995 from pdf995.com Its then easier to send the results to friends who don't have publisher.

AMD 4 ever 19:49 09 May 2003

VOG is correct, scroll right down it is there almosty at the end.
I use this method for my flyers too...SNAP!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Indie publisher Canongate’s top 10 book covers of 2017

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Tablettes Amazon Fire : quel modèle choisir ?