Saving emails

Daveym 21:53 13 May 2003

Can you please tell me how you save outlook express emails to a disc please. Many thanks
Daveym

MIke 22:01 13 May 2003

If I want to save any e-mails I use the standard file save as option when reading the e-mail. In fact I have created a folder in my documents specifically for e-mails that I wish to archive. I can then back this folder up easily to disc. I rarely keep any e-mails in the OE folders, other tyhan for short term storage.

If I want to save any e-mails I use the standard file save as option when reading the e-mail. In fact I have created a folder in my documents specifically for e-mails that I wish to archive. I can then back this folder up easily to disc. I rarely keep any e-mails in the OE folders, other than for short term storage.

If I want to save any e-mails I use the standard file save as option when reading the e-mail. In fact I have created a folder in my documents specifically for e-mails that I wish to archive. I can then back this folder up easily to disc. I rarely keep any e-mails in the OE folders, other than for short term storage.

MIke 22:02 13 May 2003

How did I post three times?????

Daveym 22:03 13 May 2003

Many thanks Mike!!!

Switcher 22:05 13 May 2003

1. Create a new folder on desktop called Email

2. Open Outlook express

3. Open Inbox or whichever folder contains the Emails you wish to save

4. Drag and drop email or emails you wish to save on to new folder created at 1.

5. Burn folder to CD.

NB You may have to change the names of some of you emails if they have the same subject.

Switcher 22:08 13 May 2003

Mike's method is probably easier, if you can discipline yourself to to do it. Must try it myself.

Taurus 22:24 13 May 2003

How did you post three times? Haven't got a clue!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Indie publisher Canongate’s top 10 book covers of 2017

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Tablettes Amazon Fire : quel modèle choisir ?