Samtron Telephone numbers

[DELETED] 19:46 06 Apr 2006

I have a faulty monitor to return but i am having trouble contacting Samtron, Does anyone have an up to date number that works please.

[DELETED] 19:50 06 Apr 2006

Google search for Samtron website and look whats there click here

[DELETED] 19:50 06 Apr 2006

SAMTRON is a model name for certain monitors made by Samsung. But may I ask why you want to return it to them and not to the retailer from whom you bought it?

[DELETED] 20:07 06 Apr 2006

Both the number on the warranty card (01475-746446) and the number on the Samtron website (01952-292262) both return with the message "the number you have dialed has not been recognised, please check the number and dial again"

[DELETED] 20:12 06 Apr 2006

Correct me if i am wrong but i am under the impression that where monitors are concerned you are supposed to deal direct with the manufacturers who usually arrange a swap out monitor direct to you within a couple of days, I have recently had to return a faulty Iiyama monitor and dealt direct with them with no problems.

[DELETED] 20:13 06 Apr 2006

The office one doesn't work either, very annoying. Have you tried the email under the contact us link perhaps that still works.

[DELETED] 21:02 06 Apr 2006

No, Haven't tried the e.mail address, will try tomorrow if no one else comes up with any different numbers to try.

[DELETED] 22:34 07 Apr 2006

Sorry for the late response Beas-Knees, been tied up with family things all day.
I wasn't aware that a different principle applied for monitors - I thought the first port of call was always with the retailer who sold you the item. As a matter of interest, what model number of monitor do you have?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Amazon Prime Day 2018: Best Deals & Launches

Say aloha to the summertime vibes of artist Kim Sielbeck

The best Amazon Prime Day Apple deals 2018

Les meilleures séries Amazon Prime Video (2018)