samsung tablet , where my books

MJS WARLORD 10:31 07 Dec 2015

I have a Samsung galaxy tab 3 , i downloaded a free book and when I was told download was complete I clicked on confirmation list and started to read it. The next time I put my tablet on i cuold not find the book , where is it stored.

difarn 17:23 07 Dec 2015

You didn't say where you downloaded it from. Was it Amazon, for example? If so did you create a Kindle for Samsung and could it be stored there?

This link may help.

click here

lotvic 17:39 07 Dec 2015

As per difarn says, it will be in the store folder of the ebook program you use. I use Aldiko on my samsung, so to read a book I open the Aldiko App and my books are listed for me to choose which one to read.

MJS WARLORD 11:26 08 Dec 2015

i downloaded the book from google play store but dont know what part of my tablet it got saved to

lotvic 14:41 08 Dec 2015

I can only say how mine is, and ebooks are saved in several different folders, it depends on how they were added. If you are looking for the book and then want to tap on it and choose how to open it to read you need to have a file manager App. Like 'My Files' or similar.

Do you have a file manager app? and also Do you have an ebook reader app?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Red Dead Online release date and gameplay news

Moving Brands on 20 years of bringing life to brands - and keeping their brand socially responsible

Mac mini 2018 review

Les meilleurs écouteurs et casques Bluetooth (2018)