Samsung Galaxy j3 screen issues

Poppy Dunn 18:09 30 Jul 2018

Sorry if someone has already posted an answer, I'm new to this site. Yesterday morning, I woke up and found that the phone was apparently not turning on. After taking out the battery, putting it back, and charging, a line of colour would appear when turned on. Today, the screen displays wide bands of colour that change when the green is pressed.

The phone is not responding to my touch in any other way, but it does make sounds when put on charge or low on battery. I can't think of anything that could have caused this (no water or electric shocks - it did appear to have fallen off my nightstand but there are no cracks or scratches on the device. I'm an amateur when it comes to this sort of thing - I'm interested but still fairly inexperienced, so any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: In-depth hands-on

Adobe unveils dream prototypes of new features and apps for Creative Cloud

iPhone XR release date, price & specs

Comment utiliser la fonction SI sur Excel ?