Sorry if someone has already posted an answer, I'm new to this site. Yesterday morning, I woke up and found that the phone was apparently not turning on. After taking out the battery, putting it back, and charging, a line of colour would appear when turned on. Today, the screen displays wide bands of colour that change when the green is pressed.
The phone is not responding to my touch in any other way, but it does make sounds when put on charge or low on battery.
I can't think of anything that could have caused this (no water or electric shocks - it did appear to have fallen off my nightstand but there are no cracks or scratches on the device.
I'm an amateur when it comes to this sort of thing - I'm interested but still fairly inexperienced, so any help would be greatly appreciated. :)
This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.