Samsung Galaxy S9 review
I have got AD environment with exchange 2003 I have got network printer Samsung CLX-6210 FX How can I configure " scan to email" option for a domain users (Outlook with exchange)
I have read couple forums they advise that I have to create an email address for the printer and I did ,through Active directory Users and Computer I created an account for printer and I assigned an email address for that account : [email protected]
Password : 123456
I tried to read the user manual on Samsung CD but unfortunately I just found below quote
Setting up an e-mail account
To scan and send an image as an email attachment, you need to set up
network parameters using SyncThru™ Web Service.
1. Enter your machine’s IP address as the URL in a browser and click
Go to access the web site of your machine.
2. Click Machine Settings and E-mail Setup.
3. Select IP Address or Host Name.
4. Enter the IP address in dotted decimal notation or as a host name.
5. Enter the server port number, from 1 to 65535.
The default port number is 25.
6. Check the box next to SMTP Requires Authentication to require
7. Enter the SMTP server login name and password.
8. Click Apply.
Can any one post step by step how to achieve this task
Through my Google search I found these :
How to assign a digital scanner an email address
This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.