RTX 2060 No Signal after Installing Graphics Drive

????? G?ap?? 04:14 04 Mar 2019

My PC (which is a fresh PC build) runs without a problem normally but my monitor recieves no signal if I install any version of drivers for my 2060. I have tried updating the BIOS and Chipset drivers to the latest version and I have tried to unistall and re-install many versions of nvidia's drivers. Also i even formated the PC and re-installed Windows on it.

Without drivers it runs normally but at a max resolution of 1280x1024 and with drivers it boots up and displays the motherboard logo but then loses signal while remaining on.

Does anyone know the solution to this issue?

System Specifications: CPU: AMD Ryzen 2600 MotherBoard: Asrock B450M Pro 4 GPU: Nvidia RTX 2060

I am certain it isn't the monitor's issue. I have 2 monitors and it doesn't work on either of them. My other pc and my father's laptop work normally on them. Even this pc shows signal but not when the graphics drivers are installed.

My monitors are the following: LG 32UD59-B LG 27UD69-W

martd7 21:38 04 Mar 2019

Have you tried reseating the card? And use the original drivers that came with the graphics card

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei MateBook X Pro (2019) review

Magical mystery tour - Artist colourfully customises bus to promote positive mental health

Apple Streaming Service Release Date & Apple TV Subscription Rumours

Quel est le meilleur iPad ?