roxio creator 10

princemike5 02:06 21 Feb 2008

i downloaded roxio creator 10..it said to edit the resolution of the screen. when i brought up the roxio software it was too late..still i tried to change the resolution even though the software was up and running. when i changed the resolution the screen started shaking (not the monitor) and froze my computer. i turned it off. and then turned it back on. when it came on the screen started shaking so i turned it back off and then on, this time pushing f10 which did a system recovery. when the computer finally loaded up all of the settings were changed back to normal. such as the background etc. when i tried to upload roxio it keeps saying a file is missing from the roxio creator 10 so i cant use the roxio editing software. how do i fix this? or how do i reinstall the whole software?

xania 08:55 21 Feb 2008

Best thing to do is to uninstall the software first. You may think that because you've done a roll back you are back to before to installed Roxio, but yo now know this is not the case.

Incidentally, evey time I change my screen resolution, I get the option to test my change first, and I have to accept the cha ge within the 1st few seconds otherwise it reverts. You need to see why this does not happen to you.

lisa02 10:00 21 Feb 2008

click here

This tells you how to remove Roxio completely. Thanks to ventanas for pointing me to it when I needed help with Roxio.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Dell XPS 13 9370 (2018) review

No need to scan sketches into your computer with Moleskine's new smart pen

HomePod review

Streaming : Netflix ou Amazon Prime Video ?