Roaming Profiles

recap 16:04 12 Nov 2008

After setting up Windows Server 2003 as a DC, I am trying to set Roaming Profiles up now. I have created a partition for the said Profiles.

In Active Director User and Computers I have create an OU and test users accounts, set the path for the Profiles folder to the partitioned drive. I have shared the Profiles folder with Full Control for users. Created a couple of test users but they cannot create a Profile on the Server just a Temp one on a client machine.

All client machines can talk to the DC,DNS when I do a ping test. Ipconfig /all gives the correct results for the Domain.

Any suggestions as to why this is not working please, would be grately appreciated.

recap 14:10 13 Nov 2008

All clients are joined to the Domain. Human error on this one - well me really as I was the one to set it up. The partitioned drive was not formatted to NTFS as I thought it was. That is all I can think it was, reformatted the partition and Profiles are now working.

Thanks for your time ßeta.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iMac Pro review

Illustrator of witty, relatable Instagram comics Julia Bernhard touches on our humble moments

iMac Pro review

Quelle est la meilleure application de podcast pour Android (2018) ?