REVERTING A WIN 8 TO A WIN 7

Bailey Kaden 06:44 01 Jun 2018

Hi good morning. can someone point me in the right direction. i picked up a Aspire xc600 from ebay in good working order. it was password protected. so i whipped out hard drive and formatted it. stuck it back in changed bios etc.. Picked every thing up to start with new install till press any key to install then disk error from hard drive.. every thing works on harddrive on my main computer when i slave it. Do i have to change the drive to a logic or is it something else. please help and thank you in advance

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review

Julian Glander recreates your art school experience in quirky video game Art Sqool

iPhone XS vs iPhone X: What is the difference?

TV & streaming : comment regarder la Ligue des Champions 2018-2019 ?