First download this from Malwarebytes
Then turn off spybots teatimer
Ignore the [u] [b] if they show its for another forum
How to disable Spybots Teatimer
* Right click Spybot in the System Tray (looks like a calendar with a padlock symbol)
* Choose [u]Exit Spybot S&D Resident [/u]
* Open Spybot S&D
* Click [u]Mode,[/u] check [u]Advanced Mode [/u]
* Go To Left Panel, Click [u]Tools,[/u] then also in left panel, click [u]Resident [/u]
* If your firewall raises a question, say [u]OK [/u]
* Uncheck the box labeled [u]Resident Tea-Timer[/u] and OK any prompts.
* Use [u]File, Exit[/u] to terminate Spybot
* Reboot your machine for the changes to take effect.
Then restart your computer into safe mode and do a full scan with Malwarebytes,
Reboot into SAFE MODE
1/Click Start and then click Turn Off Computer.
2/In the Turn Off Windows dialog box, click Restart, and then click OK.
3/As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, press F8 repeatedly.
4/Use the arrow keys to highlight Safe Mode, and then press ENTER.
5/If you have a dual-boot or multiple-boot system, choose the installation that you need to access using the arrow keys, and then press ENTER.
Note: If Windows launches before you can choose a safe mode, restart your computer and try again
PS/ Sometimes it maybe the F5 key