Remote access to pc

  NickiO 16:29 02 Sep 2006

The noise from my new computer is driving me crazy, I work with it all day. Can I put the box in another room and use a wireless connection to avoid trailing cables everywhere? Thanks

  recap 19:25 02 Sep 2006

If I am reading you correctly NickiO, you are wanting to have your monitor, keyboard and mouse away from your PC tower. This can be done with extension cables for your monitor, keyboard and mouse.

click here you should find what you require for this.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Honor 9 Lite review

How Social Media has Propelled Political Graphic Design and Art in the Last Decade

The best kids apps for iPhone & iPad 2018

HomePod d’Apple : date de sortie, prix et fiche technique