Recommendations for online finance shopping

PhillyG76 04:18 03 Mar 2019

I’m thinking of buying a RTX2080 GPU by paying monthly instalments on finance, and am just after recommendations. So far I’ve found Ebuyer, Aria and I think maybe Scan.co.uk have quite good deals. They all tend to be around 15% APR with a 10% deposit which I think is pretty reasonable and most offer 1,2, or 3 year plans. But are there any other places people can recommend? I’ve used Ebuyer for a few items which I’ve paid in full upfront and I cannot fault the service, delivery time was very quick. I may have got some items a little bit cheaper if I looked around more and/or waited a few weeks for any price drops, but I’ve been quite pleased, but spending on a high end GPU, Means I shouldn’t rush into the first finance package that looks reasonable, so if people have any good recommendations, and it is permitted to mention company names then please do, I’m sure a lot of readers would also be interested.

Many thanks

Philln

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei MateBook X Pro (2019) review

Magical mystery tour - Artist colourfully customises bus to promote positive mental health

Apple Streaming Service Release Date & Apple TV Subscription Rumours

Quel est le meilleur iPad ?