Rebuilding my Desktop - recommendations invited ?

Furkin 12:39 08 Mar 2019

Hi guys,

I'm thinking of rebuilding my desktop.

This is my home kit and I'm not a gamer.

My case is the original Acer Aspire. I have added a couple of holes in the front to aid cooling. I can't recall which fan I have it's from a famous silent fan retailer. I was thinking of renewing the case, but I may as well use it to sell the kit .

My mouse is an old - wired - PC-Line PCL-FL1 and the keyboard is a - wired - Microsoft Comfort Curve 1.0. These are still very good, so I don't see the sense in renewing (unless you know better).

As usual, I can't afford the best stuff out there, but I want value for money.

I know you will all have an opinion of what would suit me best, but I'll read them all, and thank you for them.

cheers all

Baz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

existing;

**"Asus M5A78L-M LX : Phenom IIx2 : 4gb ram : PSU: OCZ 500w : nVidia GT440 : AOC Q3279wg : HDD: Samsung 1tb + W.D 1tb : Chrome : Win 10 pro (64) : Office 2016 : SuperAntiSpyware : Spybot"**

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei MateBook X Pro (2019) review

Magical mystery tour - Artist colourfully customises bus to promote positive mental health

Apple Streaming Service Release Date & Apple TV Subscription Rumours

Quel est le meilleur iPad ?