Ralink RT61 Turbo Wireless Lan Card audio static

cbowen181 17:44 13 Dec 2016

Hi Everyone,

I have been hearing a crackling in both my speakers and headphones for some time now and have finally found the cause of the problem. I used a DPC latency checker and by disabling and enabling my devices one at a time, I found that the cause of the problem has been my Ralink RT61 Turbo Wireless Lan Card. I researched the problem and the only solution I could find was to roll back the driver for the card. The problem is that I cannot roll back the driver since the button is grayed out which most likely means a previous driver version was never installed on my computer to roll back too. So now I am stuck and not sure what to do. I have been trying to search online for a previous driver to download, but have not been able to find any. If someone could either help me find a previous driver that will solve this problem or provide any other suggestions on how to fix the problem I would really appreciate it. I do not know if this means I will have to get a new network card or not but I am worried if I buy a new network card the problem will happen again and I will be in the same place I started. If that is the case could you please suggest a network card that does not have this problem. Thanks for the help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Now On Sale: Price, Specification & Features

Best free Photoshop brushes 2019

Apple TV streaming service: what, where, when and how much

Les meilleurs écouteurs et casques audio Lightning (2019)