Ralink RT61 Turbo Wireless Lan Card audio static

cbowen181 17:44 13 Dec 2016

Hi Everyone,

I have been hearing a crackling in both my speakers and headphones for some time now and have finally found the cause of the problem. I used a DPC latency checker and by disabling and enabling my devices one at a time, I found that the cause of the problem has been my Ralink RT61 Turbo Wireless Lan Card. I researched the problem and the only solution I could find was to roll back the driver for the card. The problem is that I cannot roll back the driver since the button is grayed out which most likely means a previous driver version was never installed on my computer to roll back too. So now I am stuck and not sure what to do. I have been trying to search online for a previous driver to download, but have not been able to find any. If someone could either help me find a previous driver that will solve this problem or provide any other suggestions on how to fix the problem I would really appreciate it. I do not know if this means I will have to get a new network card or not but I am worried if I buy a new network card the problem will happen again and I will be in the same place I started. If that is the case could you please suggest a network card that does not have this problem. Thanks for the help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Windows Lite: what it is and when it might be released

Candid photography at home is helping Swedes to sell houses

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Comment installer Fortnite sur un Mac ?