Quick pc addiction survey!

rotormota 20:07 07 Oct 2003

Do you find the following occur on far too regular a basis?

1/ You get totally absorbed in a pc project or problem & hot meals are rendered cold & unpleasant?

2/ You get totally absorbed in a pc project or problem & you find yourself having to boil the kettle a number of times to finally give yourself that promised cuppa?

3/ You get totally absorbed in a pc project or problem & you find yourself having to empty that now cold bath water in order to refil with hot?

Cheers. Now for that cold cuppa!

christmascracker 20:17 07 Oct 2003

Yes to all 3, although my favourite trick is putting thing in the oven and then getting totally absorbed in the pc and forgetting all about it until I get a very strong smell of burning wafting in from the kitchen!!

Forum Editor 20:26 07 Oct 2003

has all got a terribly familiar ring about it as far as many forum members are concerned. All of your scenarios have been a part of my life for about 30 years.

Kegsy 20:28 07 Oct 2003

no problem, I get a phone call from my daughter cos forgoten to pick her up from evening class

wunup 21:07 07 Oct 2003

1)Put a microwave close to hand for re-heating cold dinners

2)Get hold of a tea urn and fill it before you get started on p.c.

3)Theres nowt wrong with being a bit smelly now and again if its in a good cause

christmascracker. my wife burns everything anyway so i dont notice the burning smell anymore.

christmascracker 21:27 07 Oct 2003

My husband is getting rather used to it too!!

Even forget to feed the cat as well, though at least you cant burn cat food ;-)

VoG II 21:34 07 Oct 2003

You still find the time to eat and drink?

holligan 21:34 07 Oct 2003

used to run to the libeary now i have one i run to the comp chair to beat my daughters

Jester2K II 21:38 07 Oct 2003

3 out of 3 plus the dogs still waiting for its walk since 3pm!!!!!

accord 21:46 07 Oct 2003

yes to all 3 but at the moment wife swap on C4 is beating me.

christmascracker 21:50 07 Oct 2003

He'll have his legs crossed then ;-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy S9 review

ManvsMachine and other artists put Apple's iMac Pro to the test using powerful rendering tools

What to expect at Apple's 27 March education event

Comment filmer l’écran d’un iPhone ?