Question about samsung soundbar rear speakers

yousef asiri 18:38 29 May 2018

Hello,

I have samsung soundbar hw-k550 and it comes with rear speakers kit so it becomes sort of surround sound,

My question is, is it OK to replace the two rear speakers with any other speakers? Is there a specific specifications for them?

I've attached a link of them

Thank,,

mrcalif 19:13 29 May 2018

My question is, is it OK to replace the two rear speakers with any other speakers? Is there a specific specifications for them?

That's is dependant on what Impedance the speakers you are thinking of changing them to.

yousef asiri 22:16 29 May 2018

On the back of the speakers it says the impedance 3

So I guess I need a speaker that matches that?

My reason for changing them is because I wanna higher better sound, is that possible?

Thanx

wee eddie 23:53 29 May 2018

Is there a ohm sign after the 3Ω

yousef asiri 23:56 29 May 2018

Yeah It says 3Ω

mrcalif 03:31 30 May 2018

My reason for changing them is because I wanna higher better sound, is that possible?

You will gain nothing. click here

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

How to watch the World Cup for free on TV and online

PostPanic's latest short film is a thrilling love letter to film and TV history

Best external graphics cards (eGPUs) for Mac

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet (2018)