putting games on hard drive

coops35 15:47 12 Aug 2004

hi can any one tell me how to pu a train sim on my hard drive .i have to put the disc in all the time to use the game thanx steve

ThePharcyde007 16:00 12 Aug 2004

Their are illegal cracks to be found floating around on the internet. I don't know PC Advisors standpoint on these IF you own the original disc. I personally do use such cracks, because having to keep swopping discs etc becomes tiresome "BUT ONLY IF YOU HAVE THE ORIGINAL GAME". If you have access to P2P software, like Emule search for something "game name" and no cd and this should list such a crack

I believe their is some program which creates exe files so you don't have to use the CD because I once came accross it on a CD Mag.

ThePharcyde007 16:00 12 Aug 2004

Their are illegal cracks to be found floating around on the internet. I don't know PC Advisors standpoint on these IF you own the original disc. I personally do use such cracks, because having to keep swopping discs etc becomes tiresome "BUT ONLY IF YOU HAVE THE ORIGINAL GAME". If you have access to P2P software, like Emule search for something "game name" and no cd and this should list such a crack

I believe their is some program which creates exe files so you don't have to use the CD because I once came accross it on a CD Mag.

coops35 16:05 12 Aug 2004

it is the origonial

coops35 16:05 12 Aug 2004

it is the origonial

coops35 16:06 12 Aug 2004

it is the origonial

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

HP Envy x2 review: Hands-on

Iconic New York graphic designer Milton Glaser on his uplifting new subway posters

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Comment suivre le parcours du père Noël ?