Put laptop back to factory setting

Spr 10:04 28 Jul 2018

I have had my laptop for a number of years it is running slow how would I go about it I'm running windows 10 I have backed up the files I wish to keep.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:28 28 Jul 2018

at 10 yrs old if you reset o factory condition you'll bee back to win 7.

better to reset win 10 with or without keeping data. see click here

Taff™ 10:34 28 Jul 2018

Which make and Model? Was it originally Win10? If so there is probably a recovery option to reset to factory settings.

Personally I would install the latest Win10 Spring Creators Edition (April 2018) using the downloadable Media Creation Tool from Microsoft. The only slight downside is that this won't include the factory installed drivers and software but these can be found on the manufacturers website in most cases.

Might be worth downloading them before you do it anyway. Put them with your backup files.

Taff™ 10:49 28 Jul 2018

Firefox doesn'y like that website! Incorrect Security settings on Certificate. LOL

adamdavsi 18:27 01 Sep 2018

To know the process of the factory reset option that you can also get that kind of knowledge from the help of the Google Drive tech help to generate the entire process of that.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: In-depth hands-on

Adobe unveils dream prototypes of new features and apps for Creative Cloud

iPhone XR release date, price & specs

Comment utiliser la fonction SI sur Excel ?