PureSync problem

crashb648 10:57 02 Jun 2010

Hello everyone!

I've just installed PureSync to Sync my files from my memory stick to my computer. The program itself works fine, but every time i open the program, or the program tries to do something, a dialog box comes onto the screen, telling me to insert the disc to install something called MakeAMov.

I have no idea what MakeAMov is, so could anyone help me to get rid of it?

Here's what appears:

[URL=click here][IMG]click here[/IMG][/URL]

crashb648 10:58 02 Jun 2010

click here

Theres the link to the error

Sea Urchin 11:17 02 Jun 2010

Did you install PureSync from a disk? I would imagine MakeAMov is part of the process - and if so it needs the disk again to install that part of the program.

crashb648 18:56 02 Jun 2010

I thought that too, but i didnt install it from a disc, i installed it from this website:
click here

A trusted computer site.

So i dont have a clue why its asking me for a disc.

Sea Urchin 20:25 02 Jun 2010

In this situation the first thing I would consider would be to uninstall the program, and then re-install it to see if it works any better.

It might also be a good idea to contact ComputerActive - and ask whether MakeAMov is part of the program, and why that message is appearing. I appreciate that they didn't write the program, but they are probably in a position to find the answer for you.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Dell XPS 13 9370 (2018) review

Creative studio Omnibus' brand identity for We Said Enough, a non-profit against sexual misconduct

What to ask Siri on the HomePod

Meilleurs VPN (2018)