Problems with my mouse, not moving inaStraightLine

OriMouse 13:20 24 Jul 2018

2 weeks ago i noticed something weird in my mouse, i was playing fortnite and when i tried to move my sniper a bit to the right the mouse didn't move right, he moved a bit up and when i tried moving him faster to the right the mouse moved in a weird up and right and down pattern. i dont know if its a problem in my mouse or just a bug, but it happens everywhere not only in fortnite , i struggle moving my mouse in a straight line because something is wrong with the mouse and when i try to move my mouse from the bottom left of the screen to the top up part of the screen its like the mouse is trying to climb the stairs, moving up and right up and right, is it the scanner of the mouse or a lag?

wee eddie 13:34 24 Jul 2018

In reality, it is more likely that there is something wrong with your co-ordination. It is very difficult to persuade your fingers to do what your mind instructs them to do.

That's what makes accurate snipers so rare. Try stopping your heart beating, just before you move your mouse.

My Teresa who was, in her time, a successful WRAC Sharpshooter at Bisley, was not able to do that but she could stop breathing, without increasing her heart rate, for the time it was required to aim and fire a shot

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Google Home Hub review

Print legends Dan Mumford and Supermundane on making the leap from 2D to AR

How to watch Apple’s October 2018 iPad launch

OnePlus 6T : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs