Problem with printing PayPal invoices

exdragon 10:22 26 Nov 2018

Does anyone use PayPal for sending out invoices? I've got a problem in that, suddenly, the template I've been using for several years appears to have increased the font size. The top and bottom margins have also changed, although they've always been set to default. I've checked the printer settings and have tried two different printers but with the same result. I'm opting to print a PDF version, as the normal Print option makes the font and our logo smaller, as well as reducing the top margin and increasing the bottom one.

I can't see anywhere to change the font size - there's nothing in the Edit Template screen that I can see. OK, the invoices get emailed but the file copies look downright ugly! I'm probably missing something obvious but it's so irritating.

MJS WARLORD 10:45 26 Nov 2018

don't know the answer to your problem but try this work around , with the invoice shown on screen open the snipping tool and draw a rectangle round it. One of the options on the tools tabs is print. If it is too small to read use the copy tab and paste it into word. Print 1 copy for yourself and then save it as a jpeg so you can email it to somebody.

Forum Editor 18:22 26 Nov 2018

You could just create a new Paypal invoice template?

exdragon 09:05 27 Nov 2018

Give me strength! I've been faffing around with this for so long that I missed out the most important point: the actual invoice printing is fine, it's the printing once the payment has been made that's wrong, but I don't see how this should make any difference.

I'll be creating a new template for 2019, so maybe that will work. Thank you.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 6T McLaren edition costs more and charges faster

Artist Yippie Hey on 3D printing a futuristic magazine cover

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Comparatif : PS4 vs Nintendo Switch