Problem with new pca pege.

Meshuga 19:45 28 Oct 2005

Since the start of the new pca forum page, when I log in or change pages I now have to scroll down a blank page until the members questions appear. This is about half way down each page. How can I correct this so it starts at the top of each page please.

Graham ® 20:09 28 Oct 2005

It's OK here. Have you tried another browser?

Meshuga 20:13 28 Oct 2005

Hi Graham. I haven`t tried another browser but I`m on my other PC at the moment and that has the same browser and it`s ok on this PC.

Meshuga 20:49 28 Oct 2005

Bump

bretsky 00:51 29 Oct 2005

Not using Firefox are you? click here

bretsky ;0)

Meshuga 02:55 29 Oct 2005

Hi bretsky, no,I am not using Firefox. I use IE but the symptoms I am getting are the same as in your "Click here".

Meshuga 08:22 29 Oct 2005

Bump

vinnyT 10:37 29 Oct 2005

I get a similar situation when I view in full page mode (f11), using opera 8.50, quite annoying.

When using the normal view everything displays fine.

Meshuga 11:33 29 Oct 2005

Thank you vinnyT, I`m ok browsing threads but as soon as I log in to post replies thats when I have to scroll half way down the page to get to the start of the threads. As a number of people are gettng this happen it`s got to be something at PCA causing it, not individual PC,s. Perhaps FE can enlighten us.

Bagsey 11:41 29 Oct 2005

Very strange! I am useing IE6 and do not experience any of these problems

Meshuga 12:11 29 Oct 2005

This is the problem, Bagsey. Some members have experienced it and others haven`t although they use IE6 and nobody, so far, has an answer. It`s a B!!!! nuisance having to scroll down half a blank page every time you change pages. It`s only pca that is affected. Thanks for replying.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Indie publisher Canongate’s top 10 book covers of 2017

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Tablettes Amazon Fire : quel modèle choisir ?