Problem with loading screen during games

Questionguy 12:53 03 Aug 2019

Hello,

So I have kind of a stange problem, whenever I play a game during the loading screen it will switch to an old loading screen image (from a few days or weeks back) for about 5 seconds before switching back to the real-time load screen.

This happens with 4 different games I tried so far and now it also started happening randomly during the games I play, meaning I don't see the actual game for about 5 seconds and instead im looking at a still image of a loading screen of a game I played days or weeks before (interval seeems random, sometimes its every minute and sometimes it doesn't happen for 10 minutes).

Does anyone have an idea what might cause this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Ps. I'm using windows 7 and my graphics card is an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The best of Gamescom 2019

Best free Photoshop brushes 2019

Apple TV streaming service: what, where, when and how much

Les meilleurs smartphones incassables (2019)