Problem connecting to Internet

Ronald2008 10:56 11 Sep 2008

Hi,

I have am using a wireless router to connect to my broadband ADSL modem. Every thing worked fine for almost a year and then one fine day I was not able to connect to the internet I normally use IE ver 7.0 5730.13
This happens both from my desktop as well as my laptop.
When I start my system and start IE after some time I get the page saying that IE could not connect to the Internet and gives out some suggestions that are of no use anyway and then it has a link to "diagnose connection problem" or some such notification.

i click on it and follow along till either I get connected or don't. I then run the diagontics once again and get connected. some times I need to run this once some time twice and some times three time. This is a daily routine. if I swith off the modem and switch on again i have the same problem and go through the diagnostics again and get connected.

this is quite stange and wahted to know why this happens and how can I stop this from hppening.

Oh1 by the way I am in India and use the once state run BSNL telephone line broadband.

I am sure some one out there has the answers,

thanks

Ron

oldbeefer2 11:36 11 Sep 2008

Do you use zone Alarm? If so, click here

Ronald2008 11:47 11 Sep 2008

Hi Oldbeefer2,

I don't use zone alarm, I dont' what it is

ron

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Dell XPS 13 9370 (2018) review

Creative studio Omnibus' brand identity for We Said Enough fights back against sexual misconduct

WWDC history: Apple's product launches since 2005

Espace de stockage : comment libérer de la mémoire sur votre iPhone ?