Problem with brightness while gaming.

Moonwalker 19:42 28 Feb 2019

Before i tell you about my problem, i already searched thoroughly but the problem still persists, so i started playing tomb raider 2 and when i'm going in a very dark area then the screen's brightness goes down dramatically, if i fire with a gun and produce some light effects then it goes back to normal and after that it goes dark again, this happens only in the darkest areas of the game, like sewers etc, i already turned of adaptive brightness, i tweaked the power save settings, sleep off, power save options off etc, but the problem is still there, anyone knows what i can do to fix this?

KEITH 1955 11:59 01 Mar 2019

are you by any chance using the nvidea experience software in your graphics card set up

KEITH 1955 12:05 01 Mar 2019

quick update I just found this article that might answer your problem , ignore question read the answer. click here

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei MateBook X Pro (2019) review

Magical mystery tour - Artist colourfully customises bus to promote positive mental health

Apple Streaming Service Release Date & Apple TV Subscription Rumours

Quel est le meilleur iPad ?