Problem with 5GHz network band on my pc.

Segnos 14:24 29 May 2019

So a few days ago a windows "driver" update came with like 20ish driver updates. My wifi driver was one of them. Now for the past few days i have been experiencing some problems with the 5GHz network. The problems are that out of nowhere my pc disconnects from the 5GHz network and it just disappears from the list completely until computer is restarted or the driver is reinstalled/roll-backed/updated. I know that this is not problem with the internet itself because the 5GHz network still appears on the other devices with no problems at all.

I have tried reseting router and everything, but doesn't fix the problem. I've tried to rollback and update the driver again, but it hasn't helped. I also noticed that on one of the "network" drivers was disabled for some reason and (i enabled it) had the tickbox "let windows disable this to save power" ticked. I unticked that and thought that it would fix the problem. Couple hours later the problem still appeared.

I'd appreciate any help.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Mi A3 Review: Hands-on

Can you trademark a moving image?

Best free iPhone games 2019

Les bons plans audio (2019)