Printing Query

  Angry Kid 21:50 16 Sep 2005

I wonder if anyone can help me with a strange but needed printing query.

Does anyone know if there is a program (free or otherwise) which is available for printing directly onto blank subject dividers? printers available are inkjet or laser.

Angry Kid

  Diodorus Siculus 22:08 16 Sep 2005

Do you mean onto the tabs on them? If so, you could set up a template in MSWord (or whatever word processor) and print to it.

  Angry Kid 22:17 16 Sep 2005

Yes on to the tabs.

Not really familiar with setting up templates on Word. How do you go about setting this up.


  woodchip 22:18 16 Sep 2005

Doubt you will do it as a Tab stand out from the sheet

  Angry Kid 22:29 16 Sep 2005

I know what you mean, however, I have heard of it been done before. I just wondered how?

  pauldonovan 23:46 16 Sep 2005

click here

any use?

  Diodorus Siculus 08:20 17 Sep 2005

An easy way - get small stickers and print onto them.

After that, you will need a printer that is bigger than A4 - the dividers will not fit into a standard A3 printer. Do you have such a printer?

  Angry Kid 09:57 17 Sep 2005

Thanks everyone for your posts.

For some reason I didn't think of the Avery site, so thanks to pauldonovan for that.

I will give this a try.

Thanks again.

Angry Kid

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

HP Envy x2 review: Hands-on

Iconic New York graphic designer Milton Glaser on his uplifting new subway posters

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Comment suivre le parcours du père Noël ?