Printing a MP3 playlist for a MP3-DVD

pfhastie 12:34 21 Jun 2003

Hi

I have recently burned my MP3 collection onto DVD-RW discs (using the latest Nero) in order to play them on my standalone DVD player (Cyberhome 505). It works a treat. Yippee. However, with close to 1,000 songs on each disc, it's not exactly easy to navigate my way around the disc, as you would on a computer (even with ID3 tagging). What I want is to print off a NUMBERED playlist of all the songs on each disc, so I can gain quick access to a particular song by reading the numbered playlist, then using the goto feature on the DVD player.

I appreciate many programs allow you to compile a HTML playlist of all the songs on a particular disc (Winamp, Musicmatch etc), however, having scoured the net, I cannot find anything which allows you to number the songs sequentially (1, 2, 3...). My question is this - does anyone know of any software (preferably freeware or shareware) that would allow you to do this?

You would think this was incredibly simple - perhaps it is, and I've overlooked something obvious - but I've yet to come across a single example of a program that can do this. With the proliferation of MP3, and, better yet, MP3-DVDs, I don't imagine I will be alone in seeking a solution such as this.

As ever, any help would be greatly appreciated.

pfhastie

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

HP Envy x2 review: Hands-on

Iconic New York graphic designer Milton Glaser on his uplifting new subway posters

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Comment suivre le parcours du père Noël ?