Printing Labels

Curio 18:53 12 Dec 2003

Am using XP, Office 2000, Lexmark X74/75 Printer.Have been trying to print Xmas card addresses to Avery label 8160. Trouble is addresses are running over adjacent labels, giving a whole address and the first line of the address below. How can I adjust the spacing between labels to prevent this?? Any offers gratefully accepted

AndySD 19:00 12 Dec 2003
  Curio 19:20 12 Dec 2003

Andy SD. Many thanks. Downloaded and giving it a whirl

Curio 19:42 12 Dec 2003

Andy SD. Avery Magic. Works a treat. Happy Xmas!!

aberfal 12:07 27 Oct 2005

From Aberfal
I have downloaded the wizard and opened the data file. Hwever, I am unable to add that to the list. What do I do now to enable me to use this to adjust the spacing of the preset labels?
Aberfal

Curio 20:07 27 Oct 2005

You should have an Avery Icon in your Word Toolbar. Open Word and click on the Icon. You will then be guided through the routine.

Rayspan 20:52 27 Oct 2005

Help! I D/L'd your link AndySD, sounds useful.
However it won't install. It begins, but stops at 24% with this message:

'File transfer error number -3.
C:\Program Files\AveryWizard\AVWIZ32.DLL
Please check your target location and try again.'

Rayspan 20:53 27 Oct 2005

I'll start a new thread with this since this one's resolved.

Rayspan 20:54 27 Oct 2005

Help! I D/L'd your link AndySD, sounds useful. However it won't install. It begins, but stops at 24% with this message:

'File transfer error number -3. C:\Program Files\AveryWizard\AVWIZ32.DLL Please check your target location and try again.'

aberfal 15:38 28 Oct 2005

I have downloaded wizard and accessed data file. However, my labels still, progressively get outside of the label area as I descend the page. Also, the last line ( post code ) does not print even though there is plenty of room on the label.
Aberfal

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Print designer Kelly Anna on confident mark making & modern femininity

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Comment créer, utiliser et supprimer son compte Facebook ?