Printing a copy of insurance certificate

ponytail 13:34 22 Aug 2014
Answered

I need to return a copy of my car insurance certificate and I need to print it but how do I print it without getting all the other pages.Can I isolate the one page I require.There are about twelve pages in total.My printer is a Brother DCP-J315W and my OS is Windows 7.Thanks

ponytail 09:26 25 Aug 2014

Thanks for all the advise and yes very strange as I am being asked to return the original certificate as I have changed vehicles and have transfered the insurance to the new car but never had a paper copy of the certificate in the first place so have just printed off from their website.What a funny old world.Perhaps we sould go back to getting proper paper copies.

ponytail 09:28 25 Aug 2014

I typed this message out about a hour ago but when I clicked on post it said I am only allowed two new post in a 60 min period yet this was only a reply.I tried several times but kept getting this meassage.

BRYNIT 09:58 25 Aug 2014

If they are asking for the return of the certificate just tell them you never revived a hard copy you only have the Online copy.

spuds 11:09 25 Aug 2014

The problem with insurance certificates nowadays, is that some insurance companies see them as an added revenue maker, and any originals, copies or duplicates are chargeable,possible as much as £15/£20 per copy.

I learnt my lesson from this a few years ago, when this practice seemed to start. Whenever I have the opportunity, I print a number of copies using the colour scanner on the printer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Elephone U2 Review

Ichijo Hikaru's riso print pop art is a celebration of the female body

New iPhone 11 (2019) release date, price & specs rumours

Les bons plans audio (2019)