powerpoint

conrail 14:12 19 Jul 2006

I have a number of photos on different pages on my site which is dedicated to a local amdram group, I would like to create a slideshow of the pictures, one show on each page regarding that page, for example there is a page called Patience with 6 photos, I have created a slide show using powerpoint for these 6 pics but how do I get them from powerpoint to my web pages, ideally they would be a max of 6 inches square, although the pics are different sized, my site is click here, all help gratfully accepted

ade.h 15:53 19 Jul 2006

I don't know if that is possible. I just javascript for slideshows, for which there are some off-the-shelf script around on the net.

mco 15:59 19 Jul 2006

I'm not quite sure how you mean, but if you mean you want an automatically playing slide show, as ade.h says, there are a few programs that will do it. I use this one - scroll down to 'html slide show wizard' click here - you can size the photos as you like. Alternatively, if you load up your powerpoint into OpenOffice, you can save it as a flash file (.swf) and upload it that way.

conrail 17:43 19 Jul 2006

thanks for all advice, I appreciate it

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Dell XPS 13 9370 (2018) review

Creative studio Omnibus' brand identity for We Said Enough fights back against sexual misconduct

WWDC history: Apple's product launches since 2005

Espace de stockage : comment libérer de la mémoire sur votre iPhone ?