Please Answer me guys i really need your answers

mehdizz 23:44 24 Jan 2018

please guys i have a probleme i wish you can help me So , yesterday my friend gave me his usb to format my computer he already bootable Soo i install windows , then i boot dban is it a programme for physical formatage Soo the formatting stopped in 30 % , then i connect the usb in the computer of my sister to format it , i formatit it , I rendered the usb to my friend then he told my that he find a file he deleted it and he returns ,I have doubts is it possible that my files (my pictures , my video .... ) they automatically transformed into his key ? please answer me and i'am so sorry for my english cause my friend told me that is is possible and i dont know :/ iam so sorry for my english

Forum Editor 07:36 25 Jan 2018

It is always possible - what was the file?

hastelloy 07:44 25 Jan 2018

dban doesn't format - it overwrites everything on the disc. You would use dban if you want to sell thee HDD with no trace of its previous contents.

mehdizz 08:02 25 Jan 2018

i dont know what is it the file he restore ; iam just asking that theres no way that my file transformed automatiqly into his usb ?

Archie44 18:42 25 Jan 2018

Dban erases, thinks you should always back up your data

mehdizz 20:48 25 Jan 2018

what do you mean ?

hastelloy 09:28 26 Jan 2018

You said "then i boot dban". It means that Dban removes everything from the hard drive.

You should always have a backup (copy) of everything in case things go wrong and you lose everything.

mehdizz 10:51 26 Jan 2018

i dont speak about dban , i speak about if is it a possibility that file has ben transformed automatiqly into his usb

hastelloy 10:00 27 Jan 2018

In the second line of your original post you said "then i boot dban".

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Moto G6 Play Review: First Look

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?