please advise me whitch of this 2 player is better

1eo 1ce 14:34 23 Mar 2018

Good afternoon, dear administration! Tell me please which of these models will be more effective if I plan to use it in the car for long journeys? Which one will be more convenient? Thank you! Sony BDPSX910 or Sylvania 9-Inch Swivel Screen?

Forum Editor 15:20 23 Mar 2018

There's no contest.

The Sony machine plays Blu-ray discs, the Sylvania does not. The Sony is, well it's a Sony and the Sylvania...isn't.

1eo 1ce 10:27 26 Mar 2018

Very briefly and clearly) Thank you =) but as an alternative to SONY can you advise something else?

Forum Editor 11:22 26 Mar 2018

"as an alternative to SONY can you advise something else?"

Not really - you asked for advice about which of two machines would be better for your intended use.

This is very much a question of personal choice - different machines have different attributes. I suggest that you read various online reviews and comparisons.

1eo 1ce 15:03 26 Mar 2018

I just hoped to hear a primitive opinion. It is always better to ask users than sellers (they tend to slightly embellish their products). But anyway, thank you very much for the answers!

Forum Editor 17:30 26 Mar 2018

Sony has no need to 'embellish' the reputation of its products. I haven't used the model you mentioned, but as I said, it is technically superior to the alternative you quoted.

1eo 1ce 08:37 27 Mar 2018

Okay! Thanks 4 your attention

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Microsoft Surface Book 2 15in review

Iglooghost's hyper new music video gives a mutant take on Monument Valley

The best Amazon Prime Day Apple deals 2018

Comment ajouter de la musique à une présentation Google Slides ?