I have a Pentium 4 1.5Ghz computer with 512k RAM running XP home edition. I have a copy of "Pinnacle Systems Steinberg myMP3PRO" and have used it to successfully convert my entire CD collection to MP3 files, which are stored on a high capacity external hard drive. However, I recently installed Nero Express 6 and since then I have had a problem. When I switch on my external drive containing the MP3 files, I am presented with a list of players to use:
Windows Media Player Real One Player Nero StartSmart
When opening myMP3PRO to play music, all the titles are displayed, but the program will no longer play them. I can get Windows media Player to search for and play tracks without any problem. I can also use myMP3PRO to convert a new CD and the program works normally. I have tried re-installing mp3PRO5 to no avail and have also tried Start>Set Program Access and Defaults.