Pinnacle studio 11

cozmoss 10:06 20 Aug 2007

I recently bought Pinnacle studio 11 and after using its many features, I upgraded on-line to enable pic in pic. Since doing so, the programme dose not find the dvd burner. I tried uninstalling Pinnacle and reinstalling it but still will not find the dvd burner. My decktop pc Is brandnew and other programmes find and successfully burn a dvd. All worked fine until I upgraded to pic in pic.Anyone out there had simlar problem or can advise me.

€dstowe 11:18 20 Aug 2007

This ought to be in the Helpline forum.

Have you contacted Pinnacle about this?

I quickly gave up using this software (actually its predecessor) as it gave me nothing but trouble. I qualify that though by saying some people get along fine with it.

€dstowe 11:19 20 Aug 2007

That should read Helproom, not Helpline, apologies.

bvregille 20:54 27 Aug 2007

Cozmoss,
You can find a fix for the missing DVD burner in Studio 11 from the Pinnacle knowledge base:
click here
Download the ZIP file attached to this document.

kimaesha 17:09 19 Jun 2009

If you encountered problems regarding pinnacle, there is this another site that can help you regarding [url=click here]Pinnacle security[/url] system. I tried their services. Oh my, its hassle-free and aside from that their trustworthy too.

kimaesha 17:12 19 Jun 2009

If you encountered problems regarding pinnacle, there is this another site that can help you regarding Pinnacle security system. I tried their services. Oh my, its hassle-free and aside from that their trustworthy too. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Dell XPS 13 9370 (2018) review

Creative studio Omnibus' brand identity for We Said Enough fights back against sexual misconduct

WWDC history: Apple's product launches since 2005

Espace de stockage : comment libérer de la mémoire sur votre iPhone ?