Pinnacle Instant CD/DVD Version 8.2.0

night 16:56 23 Sep 2005

I have the above system which is working ok but it will not erase CD/Rewrites how can I do this or do I have to change to a different Software ? as I only have a duel purpose Cd/Player come copier which uses Pinnacle.

Diodorus Siculus 18:51 25 Sep 2005

bump

JYPX 19:42 25 Sep 2005

Here is a quote from a review. "The only reason Pinnacle Instant CD/DVD received a #3 rank instead of #1 is because this product is missing a few vital features, including the ability to change software languages and erase rewritable disks. With the addition of these features Pinnacle Instant CD/DVD would be a good candidate for the top spot." So....It would seem that you will not be able to erase your RW discs with this software!
Two suggestions. I have seen the full version of Record Now on several recent cover discs - one of then might have been PCA. Other than that, you may be able to this within Windows XP - anyone?

night 21:04 25 Sep 2005

I am still not clear from either replies so far and seek a positive answer? is there any software that I can use in order for my above Pinnacle Instant to be replaced in order to ERASE CD/Rewrites

Diodorus Siculus 07:22 26 Sep 2005

Yes, lots.

Take a look at nero from click here

Chegs ® 07:34 26 Sep 2005

click here

Free for personal use,doesn't conflict with Nero/Easy CD,etc,I use it to burn ISO images as its a "One-Click" configuration for ISO images. :-)

night 08:40 26 Sep 2005

Mnay thanks Chegs and I will try ok As to Diodorus Siculus, I think you have sent the wrong recomendation plaese check.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

8 brilliant character artists speaking at Pictoplasma 2018

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Football : comment regarder la Ligue 1 en direct ?