Photo printing software

anniesboy68 16:04 16 Jul 2003

Some while ago I had a little program where you could print out passport size images [say 16 to the page, quarter size, half size {two to a page etc etc] in practise any combination you wanted. Does anyone know of this little program , I believe it was on a disk four years ago or so approx. Is anyone using it please, and if so let me know the name. Thanks.

y_not 16:14 16 Jul 2003

ACDSee + Photoslate used to do that - don't know if its still around - I used to use it a couple of years ago.

Sure there will be others and, from experience, some on this site seem to know every last bit of brilliant, free software. I spend hours following links and trying out software from the links.

Thanks to all those that post these sites here

Bagsey 16:24 16 Jul 2003

If you fail to find a free program you can use most any desktop publisher to do the job. I often use MS Publisher to arrange my photos for printing out

anniesboy68 16:24 16 Jul 2003

Y_not...dont think so, they are viewers I believe, this was a small freeware prog that printed

y_not 18:17 16 Jul 2003

ACDSee + Photoslate ARE printing software (in addition to viewing) for details and free trial download click here

-pops- 18:51 16 Jul 2003

If you're on WXP, there is the Photo Printing Wizard where you can print 1, 2, 4 or 6 prints per page.

Brian

accord 19:19 16 Jul 2003

as -pops- says, you can print up to 35 prints per page in XP. Single click on a picture an click on print picture in left hand pane, this should open up Print wizard and follow the instructions.

AngeTheHippy 21:40 16 Jul 2003

WORD 2000, MS Office is what I use - just import your images to the page, resize where necessary, drag-and-drop anywhere on the page. This is by FAR the most economical way of printing, I find. You can utilise virtually EVERY part of the A4 sheet. I don't thinks it has GOT to be Word 2000, I should think any Word would do!

AngeTheHippy
x

anniesboy68 23:15 16 Jul 2003

Ok all got the message...will tick as resolved thanks again

Seicento 06:30 17 Jul 2003

Is this click here the program you were looking for?

Lots of options and very simple to use.

anniesboy68 16:15 17 Jul 2003

Seicento....Yes thats the one I was looking for. Thank you very much

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iMac Pro review

25 book design and illustration tips

iMac Pro review

Idées cadeaux pour geeks et tech addicts