Photo collage using random shapes.... possible ???

  grabster 18:46 25 May 2005

Photo collage's look cool but how can i create one that isnt all straight edges ? is it possible to arrange pictures in such a way that resembles "balloon writing" as in graffiti murals where one letter blends into another.
I aint really after using text,just random shapes that will interlock or blend into each other.

  Technotiger 19:09 25 May 2005

Hi, probably the best way to find out, is to experiment with something like this -

click here


  grabster 19:14 25 May 2005

Hi, checking it out now, looks promising so far.

  Technotiger 19:22 25 May 2005

Your welcome - hope it does what you want.


  grabster 21:57 25 May 2005

Nope, not possible to do these things with this package,any other suggestions ?

  Technotiger 22:07 25 May 2005

Oh dear - not off-hand, but I will come back if I find anything else. Or perhaps someone else will come up with further suggestions.


  GroupFC 22:49 25 May 2005

try "phot collages software" in google. Here's one I found click here
(I think sample 3 looks good!).

  hssutton 23:23 25 May 2005

Extremely easy in PS or PSP. MGI suite was also very good, but i think Roxio took that over. The one GroupFC suggests should all you require

  grabster 06:15 26 May 2005

thanks for the suggestion groupfc , collage maker seems to fit the bill. thanks for all the input. cheers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Inside the iMac Pro - Apple's most powerful Mac yet

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Football : comment regarder la Ligue 1 en direct ?