User-0E7DC894-F25C-4D2A-BB644D303DBD89A9 16:04 10 Sep 2003

I neeed a usb port on my laptop and was wondering if anyone knows of any PCMCIA card which hold this port or any solution for this.

  dogtrack 16:23 10 Sep 2003

PC World, Dabs, Amazon; to mention just a few retailers who sell them. Cardbus Adapters as they are called come in all varieties:- USB, Firewire, WIFI, Modems. You name it they do it. The USB cardbus adapter for use in a PCMCIA slot, costs between £25 and £40 depending where you buy from.

  Belatucadrus 16:42 10 Sep 2003

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Dell XPS 13 9370 (2018) review

No need to scan sketches into your computer with Moleskine's new smart pen

WWDC history: Apple's product launches since 2005

Comment importer des contacts d’un iPhone à un autre iPhone ?