PC/laptop wifi network - want rid of PC - help!

  Taff™ 08:46 14 May 2006

Assuming the Netgear router is wireless, you have a couple of choices. If the printer is USB you can buy a wireless router with a USB print server built in. click here and sell your existing one.

Alternatively you can buy a plug in Network Print server click here and hard wire it from your existing router - assuming it has ethernet ports.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Mi Mix 3 UK Review: Xiaomi's Flagship Slides Into The UK

12 character artists you should know about in 2019

iPad mini 5 release date, price & specs rumours

Test : l’enceinte Bluetooth BW-AS2 de Blitzwolf