PCIe GPU doesn't show display. Integrated does TAG

dittolele 22:41 06 Jan 2017

Hello! I've been traveling, and just came home today. And when I tried to boot my pc my screens were black, no signal. When changing the DVI to the integrated graphics i get picture on screen. I have a GeForce GTX970 MINI I have tried: -Removing the card and cleaning it, putting it back in and making sure every connection is properly on. - in bios is set to PCIe, so i've tried to put it on integrated, reboot and back to PCIe. no response. - I was gonna uninstall and reinstall drivers now, but then I got this response when i started gforce experience: click here Might be due to me being on integrated though. I also have a mini-itx so I only have one PCIe slot, so I can't check if it's the slot or gpu that's messing up.

I disabled integradet in bios, then PCIe gpu worked on my HDMI on the tv. I cheered, turned off the comp, moved the DVI to the gpu, and thought it would work now, but no. Back to square one. Tried once more to disable in bios, but then nothing works and I have to do CMOS reset on mobo.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Amazon Prime Day 2018: Best Deals & Launches

Say aloha to the summertime vibes of artist Kim Sielbeck

The best Amazon Prime Day Apple deals 2018

Les meilleures séries Amazon Prime Video (2018)