PCA Site

woodchip 16:38 04 Sep 2003

I have got to admit PCA as got to be the best site for help. Particularly when its working OK and it is at the moment. See FE I can also give thumbs up not just a grouchier.

Forum Editor 19:03 04 Sep 2003

I'm pleased you're pleased - if you see what I mean.

powerless 19:41 04 Sep 2003

I don't really care that you are all pleased and that jester is confussed.

All that real matters is that i'm here ;-))

Legolas 19:49 04 Sep 2003

doh

woodchip 22:01 04 Sep 2003

click here
Been out and just got back about three hours what a Surprise

woodchip 22:19 04 Sep 2003

No it?s a fact about Doubleclick cookies they are on the black list of collectors of where you have been, I also had software on at one time that Picked it up every time for deletion

woodchip 22:28 04 Sep 2003

Thank's. What I like about PCA is the mix of threads, as I can easy check who I want to respond to.

woodchip 22:32 04 Sep 2003

I think they have got the balance about right as "My Posting" also saves searching all over for a thread. It?s just when it goes wrong that I don?t like it. Must be my age

woodchip 22:46 04 Sep 2003

Have you checked in Explorer C:\Windows\in Cookies and temps Internet Files folders I have it disabled from loading in Netscape it gives more control than IE

woodchip 22:56 04 Sep 2003

I am Auto cleaner at the end of each session I clean all History Mem Cache and Disc Cache cookies and just leave the ones that will save me entering password etc

Forum Editor 23:01 04 Sep 2003

of this idle banter. We have a Helproom to run, so get back to work immediately.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Mi Mix 3 UK Review: Xiaomi's Flagship Slides Into The UK

Freelance Wars' has given us a year of hilarious, oh-too-true GIFs about nightmare clients and…

Apple Maps vs Google Maps

Amazon Prime : Prix et avantages