Pc wont power up or come on at all

muppits235 17:03 19 Jan 2019

I have a prime A320 motherboard and a cpu ryzen 5 1500x gpu I had in there was radeon 560rx and I went to change my gpu to a radeon rx 580 now my pc won't power up at all and I tried changing back to my old gpu still would not work I got told to cmos it so I tried that don't know if I did it right but it didn't work can someone please help also my psu is 750w

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:38 19 Jan 2019

check (unplug and reconnect) all connections to motherboard as you may have disturbed something when you changed graphics cards

olivertech749 15:14 22 Jan 2019

Firstly check all the connections like MB 24pin and 8pin connection from power supply. Also remove all the ram sticks and try to boot pc only 1 ram stick. If that doesn't help either then test it with another PSU. Hope that helps.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Hands-on

From Haiku to Hokusai: How a new puzzle game was inspired by ancient Japanese art

Best free iPhone games 2019

Les meilleurs forfaits mobiles à moins de 20 €