Pc won't boot after shut down

Jupiter1 22:11 27 Feb 2019

So I was playing some old game and all of the sudden the computer freezes and screeen turns white. It was like that for couple of minutes and it started to worry me so I pressed the restart button but nothing happened. It always restarts immidietely when I press that button on the box. When I finally managed to turn it off I tried turning it back on it went smooth till first win 10 loading screen " a window and circle beeneth it" then the screen would turn black and it would not boot. So I tought a virus or something like that is causing it. So i completly formated all my drives and reinstalled win10 it ran perfect after that till I reinstalled one of the games from my steam played, it like half an hour and now same thing happened all over again.

Jupiter1 14:01 28 Feb 2019

It seems like PSU i giving up it started to make weird noises.

KEITH 1955 18:30 28 Feb 2019

look at your flashing light that indicates your hard drive is being accessed to do something , is it flashing a lot even when your pc is relatively idle.

If you have a standard hard drive , not an ssd they can become noisy when they are dying.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei MateBook X Pro (2019) review

Designing a near-future Kowloon Walled City for Alita: Battle Angel

Microsoft brings Windows Defender ATP to the Mac

AirPower : date de sortie, prix et fiche technique