pc on the tv

  sms 20:59 03 Jul 2006

I have my pc and a normal tv. I have one of these video transmit receive units and I would like to be able to send my pc output to the tv screen. can someone advise me how I could do this easily. I have a s-video out socket but i dont think this will send the corredt info to the screen

  howard63 21:36 03 Jul 2006

the video transmit receive units usually work through the scart sockets - you would have to send the signal to something with a scart socket.

  De Marcus™ 21:36 03 Jul 2006

By 'video transmit receive unit' do you mean wireless video sender?

I'm presuming so and will answer accordingly. Wireless video senders generally tend to have one or two types of connection, that's scart, and if your lucky, S-Video. Scart will reproduce video and sound at TV standard definition whilst S-Video will only output Video, no sound.

  sms 11:25 04 Jul 2006

Thaanks for advice. Got it sorted

  woodchip 11:37 04 Jul 2006

You use the S/Video and Analog sound leads from you PC to TV the S/Video as to connect to a Scart adapter you can get these. This one does it so you can connect your Audio from Computer as well as S/Video click here

  woodchip 11:37 04 Jul 2006

PS you can get them cheaper if you look

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Honor 9 Lite review

How Social Media has Propelled Political Graphic Design and Art in the Last Decade

The best kids apps for iPhone & iPad 2018

HomePod d’Apple : date de sortie, prix et fiche technique